Full-stack developer; Independent IT consultant;
Hello, I am a software developer from the Czech Republic. I was born in Belarus and graduated from the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics in 2005 with a bachelor's degree. In 2006 I moved to the Czech Republic. When I started web development in 2003, I was quickly hooked. Since then I have worked on many different projects.
- Python, Django, Django Rest Framework, FastAPI, SQLAlchemy
- Node.js, Nest.js, Prisma.js, TypeORM, knex.js
- Angular, RxJS, NgRX, Angular CDK, Bootstrap, TailwindCSS
- Node.js, Nest.js, Prisma.js
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra
- Cloud/DevOps/Services: AWS (EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, Lambda), DigitalOcean, Algolia, Git (Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket including its CI/CD solutions), Firebase, some Google APIs, Sentry.
ITALdoors • Full-stack developer
Mid 2014 • Present
- Created a business web application that helps company to run manufacturing business. It manages customers, dealers, projects, inventory, supply chain, production, documentation and a lot of other smaller tasks
- As a contractor I provided full cycle development from gathering requirements to production deployment. I started this project from scratch.